This chic Poplin dress features an impeccably tailored bustier with seaming details, a defined waist with belt loops, pocket details, and a sleek skirt that drapes elegantly open to show off a leg. The style has nice antique and stone detailing given on the slit. Pair with boots and toss a fabulous tote bag over your shoulder for a striking ensemble.
- Color: Sunset Blue
- Composition: Shell- 95% Cotton 5% Elastane, lining- 100% viscose shantoon, exclusive of trims
- Hand Work Details: The hand beaded panels take 4-5 craftsman hours. The style is all fitted on the dummy to get that impeccable fitting before its taken on machine for sewing.
- This style is partly lined.
- This is sold as a stand alone piece.
- Made in India
FIT & DETAILS
The style is fitted and true to its size and is approx. 55" body length from High Point shoulder ( Size M).Our model is wearing size extra small. Her Measurements are: Height: 5'9", 175.26 cms / Bust: 34.5”, 86.36 cms / Waist:25", 63.5 cms / Hips 36", 93.98 cms. The Slit opening is at 29" from HPS ( High Point Shoulder).
Pair with boots and toss a fabulous tote bag over your shoulder for a striking ensemble.
- Dry clean
- Hand wash cold
- Wash dark colors separately
- Do not Iron on Decoration
- Do not Bleach