This Policy describes:
- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use the website www.d-amrta.com.
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing the information.
This Policy together read with the Terms and Conditions constitute and serve as the agreement between you and us.
The Policy applies only to the information collected by us during your use of the Website, in email and other electronic communications sent through the Website. This Policy does not apply to the information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as logistic service provider, social networks that you may use. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties regarding their privacy practices. Your personal information shall be processed and stored subject to your explicit consent, which shall be obtained at the time of registration on the Website and/or at such other time when we collect your Personal Information (defined herein below).
By accessing or using the Website and/or registering for an account on the Website, you agree to this Policy and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information as described here.
In the event you do not provide the information required by us, we may not be able to provide you complete use/access of the Website, including placing and processing of orders of the clothing accessories (“Products”) displayed on the Website.
This Policy applies to Users who access the Website, irrespective that you are a national of the European Union (EU) or not. The rights and obligations of the Users residing in EU shall be governed in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and Users residing in countries falling outside of EU shall accrue rights as have been provided by the law of their country.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and your usage details.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in all respects from any unlawful disclosure. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic experience for facilitating your use of the Website, we collect several types of information from and about you including:
No information which is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished to any authority, organization, department or public at large through no act or default by us under any law for the time being in force shall be considered as ‘sensitive’.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information that you provide us: We use the information you provide us to enhance the functionality as well as improve the quality of the Website and services, and to personalize your experience while using our Website. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information that you may provide with your account, such as your mobile phone number. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Connect/ Sign in (“Third Party Service Provider”). In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through such Third Party Service Provider.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used the Website and which features you used.
- For avoidance of any doubt, it is clarified that we do not store any financial or transactional information. In case you are making payments through any of the payment options provided by us on the Website, you shall be redirected to the online payment gateway service provider, who shall collect, store and process your information as per the payment option opted by you. The same shall be governed by the privacy practices of such online payment gateway service provider. We encourage you to go through the privacy practices of such payment service provider.
Information that we collect through Data Collection Technologies: We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Website, and about your use of the Website, even if you use the Website without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device's unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you're using the Website on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Website. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of the Website, track the number of advertisements displayed, and measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Website: Information about your activity on the Website, such as your search queries, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited the Website, the date and time you used the Website, error logs, and other similar information.
- A cookie is not used to gather your personal data without your knowledge but instead to record information on site browsing which can be read directly by us on your subsequent visits and searches on the site. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser.
- By default, cookies are not installed automatically (with the exception of those cookies needed to run the Website and the services thereto, and you are informed of their installation by a notification). We will require your authorization before implanting any other kind of cookie on your hard drive. To avoid being bothered by these routine requests for authorization and to enjoy uninterrupted browsing, you can configure your computer to accept our cookies automatically.
- Anonymous Data :We may anonymize information collected from you through the Website or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated anonymized information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US FROM YOU:
STORAGE, PROCESSING AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We collect the above Information from you only to provide better and efficient services through the Website. The Information furnished by you enables us to improve our Website and provide you the most User-friendly experience while you transact with us for getting newly developed and/or customized written content as per your specifications and requirements. The service and the Website depend on the information sought and we may use the above said information to, maintain, protect, and improve the services (including advertising services). However, the Website shall retain the data uploaded by you on the Website for our record keeping purposes.
The Information so collected varies from individual to individual and hence, may be stored with different data controllers and processors associated with us, depending upon the processing requirement.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, modification, disclosure or destruction of data uploaded and stored by you. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your User Account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
We hereby explicitly inform you that any information uploaded, shared or put on the Website by you shall be viewable and accessible for record-keeping, analysis and verification by the third party authorized by us for the purpose of providing the services including the use of the Website. We take all reasonable measures to protect any and all information collected by us and the same is shared with third party subcontractors only for the purposes of the completing the contractual transaction between you and us.
- Placing, processing and shipping of orders;
- Sharing update on the order, shipping status;
- Process and respond to your queries;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Understand your usage (how you use the Website, what features you like, etc.), improve the content and features of the Website;
- Diagnose technical problems;
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication;
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to assist you in password retrieval and policy changes;
- to preserve history as governed by existing law or policy.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us;
- to meet any applicable law, regulation and legal process;
- in response to law enforcement authority or other governmental official request;
- to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to protect against harm to our rights, property or safety, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- disclosure may also be required for our audit or to investigate a complaint or security threat;
- Notify you about changes to the Website; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- General Disclosures
We may disclose the information that we collect or you provide, as described in this Policy, in the following ways:
- To our contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. logistic service providers, online payment gateway service providers) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Legal Purposes
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.Advertisers, Co-Sponsors and Links to Others
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. The Website may contain or display information from sponsors, co-sponsors, advertisers, operational service providers, or others that offer information, products and/or services available, and/or that provides opportunities to participate in promotions or engage in activities or that link or redirect User’s browser to other websites, web pages, materials, or organizations. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Website or take advantage of advertised offers, links or other references, many of which may direct you to their websites or web pages of another party. You should read their privacy statements and the terms and conditions that apply because we are not responsible for any of the terms and conditions, privacy practices, the content, functions, features, activities, and/or transactions they may engage in when you are not using the Website.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Right to access or rectify your information:
You have the right to request us to access, rectify or delete your information stored with us. You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal information about you. You can ask us to rectify our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
The right to access or rectify your information can be requested at email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Designated Email Id”)
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict processing of your personal information in circumstances where You:
- Contest the accuracy of the personal information;
- Prefer to restrict its use rather than having us erase it;
- Believe that we no longer need the personal information for the purpose of processing, but you may require personal information for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection.
Please note that we will duly inform you before revoking the restriction on processing.
Restriction to processing can be requested at the Designated Email Id.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your information on grounds pertaining to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the processing is necessary for:
- The performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or
- The purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds including but not limited to:-
For the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, you can object to processing of your personal information by sending your objections at Designated Email Id.
Right to object to processing for direct marketing purpose
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes including profiling. If you make such an objection, then we will cease to process your personal information for this purpose. You can object to processing by sending your objections at Designated Email Id.
Right to object for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes:
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest. You can object to processing by sending your objections at Designated Email Id.
Right to data portability:
Where you have provided personal information to us, you can ask us to transmit that personal information (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) directly to another company if is technically feasible.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase/ delete your personal information without undue delay in circumstances where:
- Personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw consent on which processing is based;
- You object to the processing under certain data protection rules;
- Processing is for direct marketing purposes and the personal information have been unlawfully processed;
- Personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
Please note that there are certain exclusions of the right to erasure. Such exclusions include where processing is necessary:
- For exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- For compliance with a legal obligation; or
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You may direct deletion of your information by requesting at Designated Email Id.
Right to withdraw consent
Your participation and all the survey invitations are always voluntary, and you can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent/ terminate your membership by:
- Sending your request to Designated Email Id; or
- Selecting the opt-out link given in each email invitation.
Retaining and deleting your personal information
We do not delete your personal information on our own discretion. You are responsible for and control the time periods for which you wish to retain this information. There are controls in your account where you can delete all of the personal information in your account. You can delete your personal information by sending your request at Designated Email Id. Please note that your personal information shall not be retained for longer with us. However, we may retain your information for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
RIGHTS UNDER EU GDPR
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents. You may exercise below mentioned rights as and when we obtain or hold personal information about you, access personal information we hold about you, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations:
All the personal information transmitted and stored in our server is fully encrypted.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
You can close/terminate your account by visiting your profile settings page on the Website. We may retain information about you for the purposes authorized under this Policy unless prohibited by law. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website or to comply with legal obligations.
TO CONTACT OUR PRIVACY OFFICER
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your Personal Information, or seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the GDPR, our Privacy Officer is also our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
While we endeavour to resolve complaints quickly and informally, if you wish to proceed to a formal privacy complaint, we request that you make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer, by mail or email as above. We will acknowledge your formal complaint within 10 working days of receipt.
If we do not resolve your privacy complaint to your satisfaction, you may proceed with the legal remedy in accordance with the Governing Law and Jurisdiction Clause provided under the Terms and Conditions of the Website.